Do You Like Mushrooms?
If so, Then you came to the right place for all things mushrooms!
Here at Webster Mycology, we have been proud to provide not only our local restaurants,
But as well to the amazing people of Evanston WY, Lyman WY, Park City UT, West Jordan UT, and surrounding areas with the highest quality of mushrooms In the United States.
A Little about our process and how we do things in our facility... We have a total of a little under 2000 sqft. We have compacted and made functional processes in that area. We have a whole lab, an office, Two Massive grow rooms, a processing area, and incubation areas. We are small, but so many pounds of mushrooms can come out of our two grow rooms.
1. Different gourmet mushroom varieties offer distinct and often complex aromas, which can range from earthy and nutty to fruity and floral.
2. Some gourmet mushrooms, like morels and chanterelles, are only available during specific seasons, adding to their allure and appeal.
3. Gourmet mushrooms are low in calories and fat but packed with essential nutrients. They are a good source of protein, fiber, vitamins (such as B vitamins, vitamin D), and minerals (like selenium, copper, and potassium).
4. Some gourmet mushrooms, like shiitake and maitake, contain compounds that may enhance the immune system and have potential health benefits.
5. Mushroom cultivation can help reduce waste as they can grow on agricultural byproducts and organic waste materials.